Free Cheats for multiple games

ALL [Pro-Club] Public Cheats are updated as of 01/16/17 have fun thanks for stopping by make sure to check out are new site www.proclubownz.com for all your updated news.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this week

Chods cheat, Iniruia and Kaioken for CSS.

hells angel

Post by hells angel on Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:37 am

Hello Proclub. i want a really legit and good trigger bot + a very good rage aimbot.
    Which one of these are the best for this?(and still the most safe one, to use)

LegacY

Re: Chods cheat, Iniruia and Kaioken for CSS.

Post by LegacY on Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:29 pm

well iniuria is mostly legit so you wont get very good rage out of that, idk anything about kaioken but chods cheat is pretty good, he used to be the coder for enhancedaim from v5 to v7. so out of those 3 chods cheat would be the best for rage, but iniuria is best for legit and safeness.

hells angel

Post by hells angel on Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:20 am

LegacY wrote:well iniuria is mostly legit so you wont get very good rage out of that, idk anything about kaioken but chods cheat is pretty good, he used to be the coder for enhancedaim from v5 to v7. so out of those 3 chods cheat would be the best for rage, but iniuria is best for legit and safeness.

Thanks a lot for your answer!
    If you know better cheats, then feel free to tell me. I'm looking for a good cheat for both CS:S and CS:GO

Best Regards Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:16 pm