Free Cheats for multiple games

ALL [Pro-Club] Public Cheats are updated as of 01/16/17 have fun thanks for stopping by make sure to check out are new site www.proclubownz.com for all your updated news.

Log in

I forgot my password

Top posting users this week


    best hvh cheat selfcode

    Share
    avatar
    LegacY

    Posts : 126
    Join date : 2011-06-26

    best hvh cheat selfcode

    Post by LegacY on Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:10 pm

    daxes 100% fully selfcode cheat, no help involved in coding it. big credits to his super masterpiece. http://gyazo.com/2d731273ed7da102ef8e99119c5ee3f7
    avatar
    w1ppydog333

    Posts : 141
    Join date : 2013-09-22

    Re: best hvh cheat selfcode

    Post by w1ppydog333 on Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:33 pm

    This doesn't seem right...

    "Daxes 100% full selfcode cheat"
    avatar
    LegacY

    Posts : 126
    Join date : 2011-06-26

    Re: best hvh cheat selfcode

    Post by LegacY on Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:03 pm

    he told me it was, but then when i confronted him he said he didnt code all of it. lel, he just doesnt get it. pasting codes doesnt mean you code.
    avatar
    Daxe

    Posts : 211
    Join date : 2012-08-21

    Re: best hvh cheat selfcode

    Post by Daxe on Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:14 pm

    wow LegacY nice lie, i didnt say i coded it all by myself. U just asked me once if i coded it and i said no.

    wow gg dont lie anymore.
    avatar
    LegacY

    Posts : 126
    Join date : 2011-06-26

    Re: best hvh cheat selfcode

    Post by LegacY on Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:25 pm

    i asked if its yours you said yes, so i asked u if u coded it and u said yes, then i asked if u coded it ALL and u said no.
    avatar
    BMG

    Posts : 69
    Join date : 2013-08-10

    Re: best hvh cheat selfcode

    Post by BMG on Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:04 am

    Nice esp  Very Happy 
    avatar
    w1ppydog333

    Posts : 141
    Join date : 2013-09-22

    Re: best hvh cheat selfcode

    Post by w1ppydog333 on Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:37 am

    @LegacY

    See if you can get a screenshot that hasn't got the top part of the screen cut off.

    Usually people put things like "cheat" above the radar like x22 did. So if this is what he gave you then he's probably hiding the above radar text. Very Happy

    #SuparDetectiveSwag

    Byrlon

    Posts : 84
    Join date : 2012-10-20

    Re: best hvh cheat selfcode

    Post by Byrlon on Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:09 am

    How did this 13yrs old noob (daxe) even get in to proclub? He is just asking for hacks and acts like he coded them tbh. Oh right, by sucking dix for who knows how long.
    avatar
    Daxe

    Posts : 211
    Join date : 2012-08-21

    Re: best hvh cheat selfcode

    Post by Daxe on Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:37 am

    LegacY wrote:i asked if its yours you said yes, so i asked u if u coded it and u said yes, then i asked if u coded it ALL and u said no.

    Yes u asked me if it was mine, and my answer was yes. But then u asked me if i coded it all myself and i said no. Dont lie little man.
    avatar
    Daxe

    Posts : 211
    Join date : 2012-08-21

    Re: best hvh cheat selfcode

    Post by Daxe on Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:38 am

    w1ppydog333 wrote:@LegacY

    See if you can get a screenshot that hasn't got the top part of the screen cut off.

    Usually people put things like "cheat" above the radar like x22 did. So if this is what he gave you then he's probably hiding the above radar text. Very Happy

    #SuparDetectiveSwag

    I dont have radar
    avatar
    Daxe

    Posts : 211
    Join date : 2012-08-21

    Re: best hvh cheat selfcode

    Post by Daxe on Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:39 am

    Byrlon wrote:How did this 13yrs old noob (daxe) even get in to proclub? He is just asking for hacks and acts like he coded them tbh. Oh right, by sucking dix for who knows how long.

    wow, u are srsly mad.
    U dont even know me that well if u just think im asking for codes and hacks.

    keep tryhard
    avatar
    LegacY

    Posts : 126
    Join date : 2011-06-26

    Re: best hvh cheat selfcode

    Post by LegacY on Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:32 am

    daxe getting pretty defensive. busted on villefrance noob esp
    avatar
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    Admin

    Posts : 2575
    Join date : 2009-04-17

    Re: best hvh cheat selfcode

    Post by [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH on Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:04 pm

    You guys are mean Sad

    Byrlon

    Posts : 84
    Join date : 2012-10-20

    Re: best hvh cheat selfcode

    Post by Byrlon on Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:23 pm

    We are mean? Have you ever seen this little coxsucker @ hvh? Wins = "haha bad xhit noob skid rq?", Loses = "what cheat?" "can i add you i have some questions" "what cheat its good?". Although he's using someone elses' cheat claiming its his own I'd like to slap those "smoth" cheeks of rasmus krossteins'.
    avatar
    LegacY

    Posts : 126
    Join date : 2011-06-26

    Re: best hvh cheat selfcode

    Post by LegacY on Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:08 pm

    be careful youll hurt his 11 year old feelings
    avatar
    Daxe

    Posts : 211
    Join date : 2012-08-21

    Re: best hvh cheat selfcode

    Post by Daxe on Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:39 pm

    Byrlon wrote:We are mean? Have you ever seen this little coxsucker @ hvh? Wins = "haha bad xhit noob skid rq?", Loses = "what cheat?" "can i add you i have some questions" "what cheat its good?". Although he's using someone elses' cheat claiming its his own I'd like to slap those "smoth" cheeks of rasmus krossteins'.

    wow para u are rly mad. And i dont do those things so gtfo fag
    avatar
    LegacY

    Posts : 126
    Join date : 2011-06-26

    Re: best hvh cheat selfcode

    Post by LegacY on Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:47 pm

    Daxe wrote:
    Byrlon wrote:We are mean? Have you ever seen this little coxsucker @ hvh? Wins = "haha bad xhit noob skid rq?", Loses = "what cheat?" "can i add you i have some questions" "what cheat its good?". Although he's using someone elses' cheat claiming its his own I'd like to slap those "smoth" cheeks of rasmus krossteins'.

    wow para u are rly mad. And i dont do those things so gtfo fag
    lol yes you do ive seen you plenty of times. you kill highpingers 2 times in a row and start talking trash like you own hvh. your terrible. you need to retire like justin beiber cuz nobody likes you.

    Paradoxxx_
    Trusted
    Trusted

    Posts : 334
    Join date : 2011-06-26

    Re: best hvh cheat selfcode

    Post by Paradoxxx_ on Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:05 pm

    Daxe wrote:
    Byrlon wrote:We are mean? Have you ever seen this little coxsucker @ hvh? Wins = "haha bad xhit noob skid rq?", Loses = "what cheat?" "can i add you i have some questions" "what cheat its good?". Although he's using someone elses' cheat claiming its his own I'd like to slap those "smoth" cheeks of rasmus krossteins'.

    wow para u are rly mad. And i dont do those things so gtfo fag

    Poor retard, i'm not that guy you dumbfag.

    You're too much blinded by your madness and the amount of butthurt you accumulated for the last month of getting raped by almost everyone in HvH. Merry xmas smart retard, get yourself some IQ points, you really deserve some.
    avatar
    Daxe

    Posts : 211
    Join date : 2012-08-21

    Re: best hvh cheat selfcode

    Post by Daxe on Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:11 pm

    wow pereduks dont rage brah, u need sum pills man.
    avatar
    LegacY

    Posts : 126
    Join date : 2011-06-26

    Re: best hvh cheat selfcode

    Post by LegacY on Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:27 pm

    resorting to short words to seem cool? oman gaiz im supr 1337 swagfag i has best hak on css i own evry1 in hakvehaq
    avatar
    Daxe

    Posts : 211
    Join date : 2012-08-21

    Re: best hvh cheat selfcode

    Post by Daxe on Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:36 pm

    LegacY wrote:resorting to short words to seem cool? oman gaiz im supr 1337 swagfag i has best hak on css i own evry1 in hakvehaq

    are u?
    i thought u were a swagidiot






    Paradoxxx_
    Trusted
    Trusted

    Posts : 334
    Join date : 2011-06-26

    Re: best hvh cheat selfcode

    Post by Paradoxxx_ on Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:16 pm

    Daxe wrote:
    imgay

    Noticed.

    Byrlon

    Posts : 84
    Join date : 2012-10-20

    Re: best hvh cheat selfcode

    Post by Byrlon on Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:02 pm



    Such face, such gayness, oh wow such poorness shining from the earphones. Only thing missing from this perfect setup are dos pastian's colossal ears. But hey, just invite dos pastians to proclub members group, and don't forget villefrancefrie, after that the proklab group is just perfect. Funny to see 90% of these "pro hvh hekars" asking for cheats after the offset update/s. Such knowledge, can't handle the amount of it.
    avatar
    BMG

    Posts : 69
    Join date : 2013-08-10

    Re: best hvh cheat selfcode

    Post by BMG on Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:51 pm

    LegacY wrote:daxe getting pretty defensive. busted on villefrance noob esp

    actually the box esp is from akns src from early 2009
    avatar
    Daxe

    Posts : 211
    Join date : 2012-08-21

    Re: best hvh cheat selfcode

    Post by Daxe on Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:11 pm

    Byrlon wrote:

    Such face, such gayness, oh wow such poorness shining from the earphones. Only thing missing from this perfect setup are dos pastian's colossal ears. But hey, just invite dos pastians to proclub members group, and don't forget villefrancefrie, after that the proklab group is just perfect. Funny to see 90% of these "pro hvh hekars" asking for cheats after the offset update/s. Such knowledge, can't handle the amount of it.


    madness.
    must laught "hahaha" noob para.
    i mean lucas deval sry funny guy

    Sponsored content

    Re: best hvh cheat selfcode

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:32 pm