Free Cheats for multiple games

ALL [Pro-Club] Public Cheats are updated as of 01/16/17 have fun thanks for stopping by make sure to check out are new site www.proclubownz.com for all your updated news.

Log in

I forgot my password

Top posting users this week


    Chillin with POW in Proclub ;)

    Share
    avatar
    Daxe

    Posts : 211
    Join date : 2012-08-21

    Chillin with POW in Proclub ;)

    Post by Daxe on Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:06 am

    High ping, owning with POW.







    Daxe & POW
    avatar
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    Admin

    Posts : 2575
    Join date : 2009-04-17

    Re: Chillin with POW in Proclub ;)

    Post by [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH on Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:25 am

    Nice work.
    avatar
    Daxe

    Posts : 211
    Join date : 2012-08-21

    Re: Chillin with POW in Proclub ;)

    Post by Daxe on Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:44 am

    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH wrote:Nice work.
    Thank's Killdeath Smile

    btw, are you coming online on pc today?
    avatar
    Kasper2001

    Posts : 39
    Join date : 2013-07-14

    Re: Chillin with POW in Proclub ;)

    Post by Kasper2001 on Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:49 am

    what cheat do you use and where can i download it
    avatar
    Daxe

    Posts : 211
    Join date : 2012-08-21

    Re: Chillin with POW in Proclub ;)

    Post by Daxe on Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:52 am

    Kasper2001 wrote:what cheat do you use and where can i download it
    You cant download it. And its my own cheat. Me and POW's
    avatar
    greenshoe

    Posts : 28
    Join date : 2013-08-04

    Re: Chillin with POW in Proclub ;)

    Post by greenshoe on Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:13 pm

    No its not your cheat. Its pasted ye noob cheat
    avatar
    POW
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 191
    Join date : 2011-09-05

    Re: Chillin with POW in Proclub ;)

    Post by POW on Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:24 am

    It is simplex base, fun to practice on like so many others I noticed. There is so much old code commented out on it and nonsense code all over the base. I can not get the damn psilent to work! Anyone got it working on this base?

    I added the aimbot pCmd, Spread to the code and no JOY!. lmao


    _________________

    Skype: proclubpow

    XBOX ONE: ADevilishPlayer
    avatar
    greenshoe

    Posts : 28
    Join date : 2013-08-04

    Re: Chillin with POW in Proclub ;)

    Post by greenshoe on Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:39 am

    WoW seems like your a pro codet
    avatar
    POW
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 191
    Join date : 2011-09-05

    Re: Chillin with POW in Proclub ;)

    Post by POW on Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:03 am

    greenshoe wrote:WoW seems like your a pro codet
    Never claimed to be a expert coder, How can you expect someone who only started trying this out two days ago be a expert coder? You seriously are raged! lmao


    _________________

    Skype: proclubpow

    XBOX ONE: ADevilishPlayer
    avatar
    LegacY

    Posts : 126
    Join date : 2011-06-26

    Re: Chillin with POW in Proclub ;)

    Post by LegacY on Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:16 am

    POW wrote:It is simplex base, fun to practice on like so many others I noticed. There is so much old code commented out on it and nonsense code all over the base. I can not get the damn psilent to work! Anyone got it working on this base?

    I added the aimbot pCmd, Spread to the code and no JOY!. lmao
    asm dat poopie make sure you did the floats correct
    avatar
    latinkings

    Posts : 265
    Join date : 2012-01-15

    Re: Chillin with POW in Proclub ;)

    Post by latinkings on Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:00 pm

    LegacY wrote:
    POW wrote:It is simplex base, fun to practice on like so many others I noticed. There is so much old code commented out on it and nonsense code all over the base. I can not get the damn psilent to work! Anyone got it working on this base?

    I added the aimbot pCmd, Spread to the code and no JOY!. lmao
    asm dat poopie make sure you did the floats correct
    exactly lissten to legacy he knows a lot of stuff regarding c++ and source engine
    avatar
    greenshoe

    Posts : 28
    Join date : 2013-08-04

    Re: Chillin with POW in Proclub ;)

    Post by greenshoe on Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:06 pm

    Rofl same what i thought when i read his post
    avatar
    p0kelotsmot

    Posts : 1051
    Join date : 2010-04-08

    Re: Chillin with POW in Proclub ;)

    Post by p0kelotsmot on Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:37 pm

    Majikal value setting 2.31 guys dont forget it

    Sponsored content

    Re: Chillin with POW in Proclub ;)

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:41 am