Free Cheats for multiple games

ALL [Pro-Club] Public Cheats are updated as of 01/16/17 have fun thanks for stopping by make sure to check out are new site www.proclubownz.com for all your updated news.

Log in

I forgot my password

Top posting users this week


    Hi faggots.

    Share
    avatar
    XJ9

    Posts : 122
    Join date : 2013-08-09

    Hi faggots.

    Post by XJ9 on Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:55 pm

    I'm "xj9 the teenage robot" the same person that almost everyone hates in HvH, hi, I just got back from Vacation so whenever Paradoxxx gets on some butts are going to get ravaged.

    avatar
    latinkings

    Posts : 265
    Join date : 2012-01-15

    Re: Hi faggots.

    Post by latinkings on Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:14 am

    wow youre good i already dislike you gj on that
    avatar
    XJ9

    Posts : 122
    Join date : 2013-08-09

    Re: Hi faggots.

    Post by XJ9 on Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:38 am

    latinkings wrote:wow youre good i already dislike you gj on that
    You're that guy that copy pasted a basehook together and claimed it as his own, if I'm not mistaking. How are you? Still C+Ping?
    avatar
    latinkings

    Posts : 265
    Join date : 2012-01-15

    Re: Hi faggots.

    Post by latinkings on Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:39 am

    XJ9 wrote:
    latinkings wrote:wow youre good i already dislike you gj on that
    You're that guy that copy pasted a basehook together and claimed it as his own, if I'm not mistaking. How are you? Still C+Ping?
    you bet
    avatar
    XJ9

    Posts : 122
    Join date : 2013-08-09

    Re: Hi faggots.

    Post by XJ9 on Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:47 am

    latinkings wrote:
    XJ9 wrote:You're that guy that copy pasted a basehook together and claimed it as his own, if I'm not mistaking. How are you? Still C+Ping?
    you bet
    Awesome! At least some people never change, that makes me happy.
    avatar
    latinkings

    Posts : 265
    Join date : 2012-01-15

    Re: Hi faggots.

    Post by latinkings on Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:52 am

    XJ9 wrote:
    latinkings wrote:you bet
    Awesome! At least some people never change, that makes me happy.
    yes indeed but lets not get our hopes up
    avatar
    XJ9

    Posts : 122
    Join date : 2013-08-09

    Re: Hi faggots.

    Post by XJ9 on Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:54 am

    latinkings wrote:
    XJ9 wrote:Awesome! At least some people never change, that makes me happy.
    yes indeed but lets not get our hopes up
    What do I have to get my hopes up about? p0ke getting his next batch of crack?
    avatar
    latinkings

    Posts : 265
    Join date : 2012-01-15

    Re: Hi faggots.

    Post by latinkings on Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:54 am

    XJ9 wrote:
    latinkings wrote:yes indeed but lets not get our hopes up
    What do I have to get my hopes up about? p0ke getting his next batch of crack?
    -.-''' dear god
    avatar
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    Admin

    Posts : 2575
    Join date : 2009-04-17

    Re: Hi faggots.

    Post by [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH on Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:58 am

    Welcome back lol you make me lol.
    avatar
    XJ9

    Posts : 122
    Join date : 2013-08-09

    Re: Hi faggots.

    Post by XJ9 on Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:09 am

    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH wrote:Welcome back lol you make me lol.
    Hi KD, how are you? It's pretty good to actually have registered on the forums.
    avatar
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

    Posts : 2017
    Join date : 2009-06-26

    Re: Hi faggots.

    Post by Mini-Moof on Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:51 am

    latinkings wrote:
    XJ9 wrote:
    latinkings wrote:yes indeed but lets not get our hopes up
    What do I have to get my hopes up about? p0ke getting his next batch of crack?
    -.-''' dear god
    Ahaha!
    avatar
    XJ9

    Posts : 122
    Join date : 2013-08-09

    Re: Hi faggots.

    Post by XJ9 on Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:13 am

    If I say I'm a girl can I get the pink tag? Cool 
    avatar
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

    Posts : 2017
    Join date : 2009-06-26

    Re: Hi faggots.

    Post by Mini-Moof on Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:57 am

    XJ9 wrote:If I say I'm a girl can I get the pink tag? Cool 
    But your not a girl xD

    Paradoxxx_
    Trusted
    Trusted

    Posts : 334
    Join date : 2011-06-26

    Re: Hi faggots.

    Post by Paradoxxx_ on Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:44 am

    For the record, I have no idea who that guy is.

    JK.
    avatar
    XJ9

    Posts : 122
    Join date : 2013-08-09

    Re: Hi faggots.

    Post by XJ9 on Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:11 pm

    latinkings wrote:
    XJ9 wrote:What do I have to get my hopes up about? p0ke getting his next batch of crack?
    -.-''' dear god
    Finally found out who you are, results ensue.


    xj9 the teenage robot: who's that latinkings guy btw
    want mah lulipop?: kolo
    xj9 the teenage robot: o
    xj9 the teenage robot: LOL
    xj9 the teenage robot: he thinks people use his base
    xj9 the teenage robot: nah nigga aint nobody using "your" base but fuckin proclub
    xj9 the teenage robot: dont fuckin flatter yourself
    avatar
    latinkings

    Posts : 265
    Join date : 2012-01-15

    Re: Hi faggots.

    Post by latinkings on Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:17 pm

    XJ9 wrote:
    latinkings wrote:-.-''' dear god
    Finally found out who you are, results ensue.


    xj9 the teenage robot: who's that latinkings guy btw
    want mah lulipop?: kolo
    xj9 the teenage robot: o
    xj9 the teenage robot: LOL
    xj9 the teenage robot: he thinks people use his base
    xj9 the teenage robot: nah nigga aint nobody using "your" base but fuckin proclub
    xj9 the teenage robot: dont fuckin flatter yourself
    90% of hvh copy pasted cheats today use at least some part of that old base. im just claiming it because of logic. i wouldnt exist -> copypast base wouldnt exist -> hvh today wouldnt exist

    if you dont get why then please go back 2 years and try again.

    edit:

    damn im d_umb.. i meant 99%
    avatar
    XJ9

    Posts : 122
    Join date : 2013-08-09

    Re: Hi faggots.

    Post by XJ9 on Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:50 pm

    latinkings wrote:
    XJ9 wrote:Finally found out who you are, results ensue.

    90% of hvh copy pasted cheats today use at least some part of that old base. im just claiming it because of logic. i wouldnt exist -> copypast base wouldnt exist -> hvh today wouldnt exist

    if you dont get why then please go back 2 years and try again.

    edit:

    damn im d_umb.. i meant 99%
    so what you're basically saying is 99% of people are using something from a base that was already around? yeah, okay.
    avatar
    latinkings

    Posts : 265
    Join date : 2012-01-15

    Re: Hi faggots.

    Post by latinkings on Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:14 pm

    XJ9 wrote:
    latinkings wrote:90% of hvh copy pasted cheats today use at least some part of that old base. im just claiming it because of logic. i wouldnt exist -> copypast base wouldnt exist -> hvh today wouldnt exist

    if you dont get why then please go back 2 years and try again.

    edit:

    damn im d_umb.. i meant 99%
    so what you're basically saying is 99% of people are using something from a base that was already around? yeah, okay.
    dear lord youre hopeless. im sorry you cant get what i tried to say. goodbye.
    avatar
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    Admin

    Posts : 2575
    Join date : 2009-04-17

    Re: Hi faggots.

    Post by [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH on Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:12 pm

    Jake why are you trolling. lol
    avatar
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

    Posts : 2017
    Join date : 2009-06-26

    Re: Hi faggots.

    Post by Mini-Moof on Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:15 pm

    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH wrote:Jake why are you trolling. lol
    Now there's a Jake o.O
    avatar
    XJ9

    Posts : 122
    Join date : 2013-08-09

    Re: Hi faggots.

    Post by XJ9 on Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:16 pm

    Mini-Moof wrote:
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH wrote:Jake why are you trolling. lol
    Now there's a Jake o.O
    jake is my IRL name, it's what i used to use when i was on sTK (and the only reason he found out was because i told paradoxxx to tell him, for the sake of memory.) either way, i'm not trolling. scratch

    EDIT: inb4 perma ban because of past sTK member.
    avatar
    latinkings

    Posts : 265
    Join date : 2012-01-15

    Re: Hi faggots.

    Post by latinkings on Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:19 pm

    XJ9 wrote:
    Mini-Moof wrote:Now there's a Jake o.O
    jake is my IRL name, it's what i used to use when i was on sTK (and the only reason he found out was because i told paradoxxx to tell him, for the sake of memory.) either way, i'm not trolling. scratch

    EDIT: inb4 perma ban because of past sTK member.
    the jake that used to hang with emoangel ???
    avatar
    XJ9

    Posts : 122
    Join date : 2013-08-09

    Re: Hi faggots.

    Post by XJ9 on Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:20 pm

    latinkings wrote:
    XJ9 wrote:jake is my IRL name, it's what i used to use when i was on sTK (and the only reason he found out was because i told paradoxxx to tell him, for the sake of memory.) either way, i'm not trolling. scratch

    EDIT: inb4 perma ban because of past sTK member.
    the jake that used to hang with emoangel ???
    yes, that's me, and i also used to hang out with !nj3ction
    avatar
    latinkings

    Posts : 265
    Join date : 2012-01-15

    Re: Hi faggots.

    Post by latinkings on Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:22 pm

    XJ9 wrote:
    latinkings wrote:the jake that used to hang with emoangel ???
    yes, that's me, and i also used to hang out with !nj3ction
    in that case i know you. you do know that we date back too, right ?
    avatar
    XJ9

    Posts : 122
    Join date : 2013-08-09

    Re: Hi faggots.

    Post by XJ9 on Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:23 pm

    latinkings wrote:
    XJ9 wrote:yes, that's me, and i also used to hang out with !nj3ction
    in that case i know you. you do know that we date back too, right ?
    i do know that Kolo, i used to like you, you were a good friend until the entire shameless thing came along and you started being a huge fgt to me and calling me a furfag whenever i joined the EU server.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Hi faggots.

    Post by Sponsored content

      Similar topics

      -

      Current date/time is Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:50 am