Free Cheats for multiple games

ALL [Pro-Club] Public Cheats are updated as of 01/16/17 have fun thanks for stopping by make sure to check out are new site www.proclubownz.com for all your updated news.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this week

Computer problems

snausages

Computer problems

Post by snausages on Mon May 20, 2013 5:14 pm

Ok so I jsut did a recent build. Ive compelted it and have been playing games for a couple days and all of a sudden I go to turn it on and the fans turn or a second then when i release the button they stop. All the fans do that even the psu fan but it doesnt make full rotations unlike the others. It kinda twitches and makes a little ticking/ cricket noise. I even put in a different psu and it still did the same thing. I hate to spend more money on something to. So if you could give me the best advice on what to do.
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

Re: Computer problems

Post by Mini-Moof on Tue May 28, 2013 12:17 pm

snausages wrote:Ok so I jsut did a recent build. Ive compelted it and have been playing games for a couple days and all of a sudden I go to turn it on and the fans turn or a second then when i release the button they stop. All the fans do that even the psu fan but it doesnt make full rotations unlike the others. It kinda twitches and makes a little ticking/ cricket noise. I even put in a different psu and it still did the same thing. I hate to spend more money on something to. So if you could give me the best advice on what to do.

i got this once i just turned the switch off on my psu and waited a min then turned back on and switched pc on again and it was fine
    snausages

Post by snausages on Tue May 28, 2013 2:13 pm

I thought it was the PSU so I went and bought a coolmax 500watt psu. Plugged everything in, and everything turns on but the fans are slow moving, and the red led light on the front of the case blinks repeativly and theres no signal on the monitor. And there still is noise coming from my powersupply.
    POW

Post by POW on Wed May 29, 2013 11:37 am

Maybe mother board on the way out, Try using a can of compressed air in the computer.

My desktop went the same way a year back a bit of dust can cause problems especially if it gets hot. Give it some TLC or the foot. Very Happy

What is the spec of the computer, What graphics card/cards you using and are you using SLI or Crossfire. Is you're PSU capable of powering all you're components?. Also You can get standard PSU which can be noisy and you can buy quiet fans.

XBOX ONE: ADevilishPlayer
    snausages

Post by snausages on Wed May 29, 2013 1:27 pm

I mean it was working the first 2 days when I had it running. My specs are: AMD Phenom II x4 840 black edition. 8gb ddr3 RAM. Western Digital 320gb hd. I jsut bought a brand new PSU 2 days ago but its a Cool Master 500watt. And no sli or crossfire. GPU:Nvidia gtx 550ti. Before I had a thermaltake tr2 430watt lol.I thought it was the PSU that blew out but when I went to go put my new one in it was doing the same thing but a little better. the comp stayed on but it wouldnt have a signal on the monitor but made the same noise from the psu.
    POW

Post by POW on Wed May 29, 2013 8:30 pm

Well the graphics card on its own has a min requirement of 400W, Processor requires 95watts. Then you got fans and ram sticks and what ever else you may have inserted in the motherboard. Some Black Edition Systems already come with processors overclocked I believe, That would be more voltage used on the CPUs. You may need to get bigger PSU. Do not get me wrong I had a similar setup years ago had to change the PSU twice because of it the fans would die in the PSU and it would start making noise eventually go bang/die.

There is min requirement for graphics card but I doubt you will draw that much wattage unless you play intensive games which make it draw more watts. Hope it helps.

And the PSU you have is supposed to be silent, ANd you said the fans were moving slowly... I would upgrade that PSU a little bigger.

[Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    Admin

Post by [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH on Thu May 30, 2013 5:12 am

Yeah I run 1000 watt power supply and I don't think it's enough power. I needs more power.
    POW

Post by POW on Thu May 30, 2013 5:31 am

[Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH wrote:Yeah I run 1000 watt power supply and I don't think it's enough power. I needs more power.

Reading that comment you must be running two graphic cards to need a 1000 watt PSU? What you running under the hood killdeath lol?

snausages

Get a 600 watt PSU you should be more then fine, What I do is check requirements for the graphic card and then try searching up consumption charts on the graphic card to see what it is capable at full 3dmark and heat peak, cooler the card the more overclocking you can get away with which will give you stable/consistent FPS. Smile

Graphic Card Listed

[Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    Admin

Post by [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH on Thu May 30, 2013 8:26 am

I'm runing intel i7 3970 6core processor. 32 gigs of ram. X79 sabertooth motherboard. Xfx 7970 overclocked. Vertex 3 ssd. 1tb hard drive. Cooler master 932 case. Processor is water cooled. Going to buy gtx Titan next.
    snausages

Post by snausages on Thu May 30, 2013 8:36 am

Well my last build I had I had a corsair cx500 and I had a gtx9800+ and I had it superclocked and a amd phenom II x6 1100t and it ran perfect. no burps or any things. I thinking my motherboard is just fried :/. Its not my psu but i was gonna get a newer one anyway because 430 is to low. Once when I run SLI ill begetting a new PSU
    p0kelotsmot

Post by p0kelotsmot on Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:59 am

go in bios/hardware mon and change fan crap
    snausages

Post by snausages on Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:38 pm

Theres no post. I cant even get a signal on my monitor.
    jedi

Post by jedi on Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:45 am

HAHAHHAHAHAH
    llordx

Post by llordx on Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:44 pm

my pc build
    CPU: 386SX 25MHZ intel processor
    ram: 8mb
    Video: WDC 1MB VGA 16bit
    Sound Card: Creative soundblaster Pro 2