Free Cheats for multiple games

ALL [Pro-Club] Public Cheats are updated as of 01/16/17 have fun thanks for stopping by make sure to check out are new site www.proclubownz.com for all your updated news.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this week

PS4 Is coming

[Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    Admin

PS4 Is coming

Post by [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:32 am

Get Adobe Flash player
    latinkings

Re: PS4 Is coming

Post by latinkings on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:50 am

ye cant wait ill hvh there too with css hacks
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    Admin

Post by [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:56 am

LOL to funny man I think when the next consoles comes out its going to kill PC gaming for good or make it more dead then what it is.
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

Post by Mini-Moof on Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:35 pm

[Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH wrote:LOL to funny man I think when the next consoles comes out its going to kill PC gaming for good or make it more dead then what it is.

Its poopie, lol still sticking with xbox, the only thing that kept ps3 in the gaming industry was blu-ray and free online, now with the ps4 you have to buy premium subscription to play online, as for blu-ray, its said that the new xbox will have it
    latinkings

Post by latinkings on Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:11 pm

xPlicit wrote:
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH wrote:LOL to funny man I think when the next consoles comes out its going to kill PC gaming for good or make it more dead then what it is.

Its poopie, lol still sticking with xbox, the only thing that kept ps3 in the gaming industry was blu-ray and free online, now with the ps4 you have to buy premium subscription to play online, as for blu-ray, its said that the new xbox will have it

watch your words mini ps3 owns xbox by far
    InfOrmatika

Post by InfOrmatika on Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:21 pm

nice thread
    latinkings

Post by latinkings on Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:25 pm

InfOrmatika wrote:

nice thread

nice life
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    Admin

Post by [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH on Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:29 pm

Well IM not trying to be a Bum but I have ps3 and I don't have one game for it but I have xbox360 with over 50 games. I think the xbox360 looks better then the ps3 the controller for the xbox is way better then ps3 the ps3 controller paddles are to close together and makes game play to hard to play. You hit your thumbs together when playing.
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

Post by Mini-Moof on Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:34 pm

[Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH wrote:Well IM not trying to be a Bum but I have ps3 and I don't have one game for it but I have xbox360 with over 50 games. I think the xbox360 looks better then the ps3 the controller for the xbox is way better then ps3 the ps3 controller paddles are to close together and makes game play to hard to play. You hit your thumbs together when playing.

Yeah i have both ps3 and xbox 360, i only have the games that game with the ps3, i never bought a single game for it i hate the controller layout where as 360 layout is more comfortable.

Atex

Post by Atex on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:56 pm

Consoles suck balls.. With consoles there are so many restrictions.. PC however is great when you can customize it to your own liking with almost no restrictions
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

Post by Mini-Moof on Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:03 am

Atex wrote:Consoles suck balls.. With consoles there are so many restrictions.. PC however is great when you can customize it to your own liking with almost no restrictions

Yet consoles will always be able to play the latest game, where as a pc will struggle if its not a high end
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    Admin

Post by [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH on Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:54 am

see i dont understand why the 6 year old xbox can play the new games out today but i had to upgrade like 4 times in the last 2 years to play the same games as the xbox wtf is that crap. Does not make any sence to me.
    latinkings

Post by latinkings on Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:14 am

[Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH wrote:see i dont understand why the 6 year old xbox can play the new games out today but i had to upgrade like 4 times in the last 2 years to play the same games as the xbox wtf is that crap. Does not make any sence to me.

its all about optimizing the game. for example nfs shift on console ran smoothly and it was poopie on pc cuz it wasnt optimized well.

also games on consoles look pretty much poopie compared to maxed out settings on pc (depending what game you compare)
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    Admin

Post by [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH on Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:04 am

Very true but i want to see how xbox is going to do about there console good thing ps4 is coming out first so xbox can make there console way better.
    eXsolv3d

Post by eXsolv3d on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:12 am

Do you really have to buy a premium account with the ps4? Wow, thats gonna piss a lot of people off. I have both a PS3 and and Xbox and i favor the Xbox a lot more just because of the much better features. But supposably the PS4 is going to revolutionize console gaming and i could totally see it, but the graphics on consoles will never be as good as computers with maxed out specs and settings.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:28 pm