Free Cheats for multiple games

ALL [Pro-Club] Public Cheats are updated as of 01/16/17 have fun thanks for stopping by make sure to check out are new site www.proclubownz.com for all your updated news.

Log in

I forgot my password

Top posting users this week


    New parts :P

    Share

    1NFERN0
    Members
    Members

    Posts : 346
    Join date : 2011-07-23

    New parts :P

    Post by 1NFERN0 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:04 pm

    these shall be mine in 2 weeks

    http://www.proshop.dk/CPU/Intel-Core-i5-3570K-Ivy-Bridge-Box-2328224.html

    http://www.proshop.dk/Bundkort/ASUS-P8Z77-V-LX2-2374175.html

    http://www.proshop.dk/Koeling-og-blaeser/Cooler-Master-V8-Multi-CPU-Cooler-2115681.html

    http://www.proshop.dk/Harddisk/Kingston-HyperX-3K-Bundle-SSD-240GB-2328248.html

    can't wait Basketball
    avatar
    iNFLUX

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2012-04-15

    Re: New parts :P

    Post by iNFLUX on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:15 am

    Nice ! Very Happy

    Paradoxxx_
    Trusted
    Trusted

    Posts : 334
    Join date : 2011-06-26

    Re: New parts :P

    Post by Paradoxxx_ on Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:32 am

    Cooler and SSD Okay.

    The CPU, clearly not.

    Few weeks ago I had the choice to either turn on an i7 3770k or a 2700k. I finially took sandy bridge generation, and I don't regret it.

    The mobo, I would prefer a gigabyte, or an Asrock.

    Just my opinion.
    avatar
    KILLZODE
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 283
    Join date : 2011-07-27

    Re: New parts :P

    Post by KILLZODE on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:46 pm

    Paradoxxx_ wrote:Cooler and SSD Okay.

    The CPU, clearly not.

    Few weeks ago I had the choice to either turn on an i7 3770k or a 2700k. I finially took sandy bridge generation, and I don't regret it.

    The mobo, I would prefer a gigabyte, or an Asrock.

    Just my opinion.
    The i5 3570k was a perfect choice,
    it is superior for gaming and everyday use.
    You would not see a great boost getting the i7 3770k,
    look at benchmarks.
    Dont get what isnt noticeable,
    saving money.
    Enless you are doing other things and not just gaming.

    Paradoxxx_
    Trusted
    Trusted

    Posts : 334
    Join date : 2011-06-26

    Re: New parts :P

    Post by Paradoxxx_ on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:48 pm

    KILLZODE wrote:
    Paradoxxx_ wrote:Cooler and SSD Okay.

    The CPU, clearly not.

    Few weeks ago I had the choice to either turn on an i7 3770k or a 2700k. I finially took sandy bridge generation, and I don't regret it.

    The mobo, I would prefer a gigabyte, or an Asrock.

    Just my opinion.
    The i5 3570k was a perfect choice,
    it is superior for gaming and everyday use.
    You would not see a great boost getting the i7 3770k,
    look at benchmarks.
    Dont get what isnt noticeable,
    saving money.
    Enless you are doing other things and not just gaming.

    Ivy over sandy is just +10% more powerfull.

    But it add more heat, less overclocking potential. Sandy FTW.
    avatar
    eXsolv3d

    Posts : 99
    Join date : 2012-12-29

    Re: New parts :P

    Post by eXsolv3d on Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:12 pm

    Damn, looks nice dude
    avatar
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    Admin

    Posts : 2575
    Join date : 2009-04-17

    Re: New parts :P

    Post by [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH on Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:15 pm

    This is my processor Intel Core i7-3970X Extreme Edition Sandy Bridge-E with A x79 motherboard with 32 gigs of ram and a vertex 3 250 gb and ati 7970 video card. My network card is a Killer 2100. Im running h100 to cool my processor down. My tower is cooler master haf-x 942 full tower with a nzxt fan reader. Runs every game with no problem.


    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819116877&nm_mc=BAC-Criteo&cm_mmc=BAC-Criteo-_-Processors+-+Desktops-_-Intel-_-19116877

    1NFERN0
    Members
    Members

    Posts : 346
    Join date : 2011-07-23

    Re: New parts :P

    Post by 1NFERN0 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:38 pm

    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH wrote:This is my processor Intel Core i7-3970X Extreme Edition Sandy Bridge-E with A x79 motherboard with 32 gigs of ram and a vertex 3 250 gb and ati 7970 video card. My network card is a Killer 2100. Im running h100 to cool my processor down. My tower is cooler master haf-x 942 full tower with a nzxt fan reader. Runs every game with no problem.


    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819116877&nm_mc=BAC-Criteo&cm_mmc=BAC-Criteo-_-Processors+-+Desktops-_-Intel-_-19116877

    well, at the time being i cannot afford that cpu Sad
    avatar
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    Admin

    Posts : 2575
    Join date : 2009-04-17

    Re: New parts :P

    Post by [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH on Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:40 pm

    Its the best out dontyou want the best cpu

    1NFERN0
    Members
    Members

    Posts : 346
    Join date : 2011-07-23

    Re: New parts :P

    Post by 1NFERN0 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:35 am

    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH wrote:Its the best out dontyou want the best cpu

    yep, but for around 1200 $ still....

    My bank account doesnt like that
    avatar
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    Admin

    Posts : 2575
    Join date : 2009-04-17

    Re: New parts :P

    Post by [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH on Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:25 am

    see buying a i5 is not good you will have to upgrade your pc again to play the new games. Smile see me there will never be anygames out for 10 years that my pc will not handle lol
    avatar
    LaZeR
    Members
    Members

    Posts : 257
    Join date : 2010-03-09

    Re: New parts :P

    Post by LaZeR on Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:27 am

    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH wrote:see buying a i5 is not good you will have to upgrade your pc again to play the new games. Smile see me there will never be anygames out for 10 years that my pc will not handle lol

    10 years might be a stretch but definitely a long time ^^
    avatar
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

    Posts : 2017
    Join date : 2009-06-26

    Re: New parts :P

    Post by Mini-Moof on Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:54 am

    LaZeR wrote:
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH wrote:see buying a i5 is not good you will have to upgrade your pc again to play the new games. Smile see me there will never be anygames out for 10 years that my pc will not handle lol

    10 years might be a stretch but definitely a long time ^^

    Yeah ide say about 4/5 years lol when black cocks 6 comes out with AA X 9000
    avatar
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    Admin

    Posts : 2575
    Join date : 2009-04-17

    Re: New parts :P

    Post by [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH on Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:06 pm

    It better last that long have alot of money invested in this pc Smile
    avatar
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

    Posts : 2017
    Join date : 2009-06-26

    Re: New parts :P

    Post by Mini-Moof on Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:43 am

    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH wrote:It better last that long have alot of money invested in this pc Smile

    Lol

    Ketchupvlekje2

    Posts : 67
    Join date : 2012-08-21

    :-D

    Post by Ketchupvlekje2 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:04 pm

    i have 40 ghz processor 2 gb videocard
    intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570 CPU
    RAM: 8,00 gb
    64 bit
    is that good???
    avatar
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

    Posts : 2017
    Join date : 2009-06-26

    Re: New parts :P

    Post by Mini-Moof on Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:27 pm

    Ketchupvlekje2 wrote:i have 40 ghz processor 2 gb videocard
    intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570 CPU
    RAM: 8,00 gb
    64 bit
    is that good???

    Not really 40ghz processor is so windows 98

    Sponsored content

    Re: New parts :P

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:40 pm