Free Cheats for multiple games

ALL [Pro-Club] Public Cheats are updated as of 01/16/17 have fun thanks for stopping by make sure to check out are new site www.proclubownz.com for all your updated news.

Log in

I forgot my password

Top posting users this week


    2v1 Kiro users

    Share
    avatar
    LaZeR
    Members
    Members

    Posts : 257
    Join date : 2010-03-09

    2v1 Kiro users

    Post by LaZeR on Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:08 pm

    As always, I jump out first and let the opponent peek. Good guy LaZeR!
    Anyway, I've been trying to make a terrible fix to kiro's AA and I've managed to make it a 50/50 chance of getting a hit. Desperate times calls for desperate measures, yes? Very Happy
    Here is the result:



    Last edited by LaZeR on Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    eXsolv3d

    Posts : 99
    Join date : 2012-12-29

    Re: 2v1 Kiro users

    Post by eXsolv3d on Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:14 pm

    Nice job dude, looks good Smile
    avatar
    LaZeR
    Members
    Members

    Posts : 257
    Join date : 2010-03-09

    Re: 2v1 Kiro users

    Post by LaZeR on Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:33 pm

    I still have a long way to go,

    I need to make visuals,
    menu,
    better prediction lol,
    better speedhack,
    not to mention hitscans, autowall, dynamic aim height...
    avatar
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

    Posts : 2017
    Join date : 2009-06-26

    Re: 2v1 Kiro users

    Post by Mini-Moof on Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:00 pm

    LaZeR wrote:I still have a long way to go,

    I need to make visuals,
    menu,
    better prediction lol,
    better speedhack,
    not to mention hitscans, autowall, dynamic aim height...

    Nice man!
    avatar
    eXsolv3d

    Posts : 99
    Join date : 2012-12-29

    Re: 2v1 Kiro users

    Post by eXsolv3d on Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:10 pm

    LaZeR wrote:I still have a long way to go,

    I need to make visuals,
    menu,
    better prediction lol,
    better speedhack,
    not to mention hitscans, autowall, dynamic aim height...

    Sounds good so far.. Cant wait to see the final product
    avatar
    LaZeR
    Members
    Members

    Posts : 257
    Join date : 2010-03-09

    Re: 2v1 Kiro users

    Post by LaZeR on Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:03 pm

    eXsolv3d wrote:
    LaZeR wrote:I still have a long way to go,

    I need to make visuals,
    menu,
    better prediction lol,
    better speedhack,
    not to mention hitscans, autowall, dynamic aim height...

    Sounds good so far.. Cant wait to see the final product

    kiro's cheat is and will always be better than mine though ^^
    avatar
    kidrauhl

    Posts : 149
    Join date : 2012-10-06

    Re: 2v1 Kiro users

    Post by kidrauhl on Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:35 am

    lazer... i dont use kiro LOL

    Paradoxxx_
    Trusted
    Trusted

    Posts : 334
    Join date : 2011-06-26

    Re: 2v1 Kiro users

    Post by Paradoxxx_ on Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:39 am

    LaZeR wrote:
    eXsolv3d wrote:

    Sounds good so far.. Cant wait to see the final product

    kiro's cheat is and will always be better than mine though ^^

    Looks nice, thus, you should make a better AA than yesterday's.
    avatar
    LaZeR
    Members
    Members

    Posts : 257
    Join date : 2010-03-09

    Re: 2v1 Kiro users

    Post by LaZeR on Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:09 am

    Paradoxxx_ wrote:
    LaZeR wrote:

    kiro's cheat is and will always be better than mine though ^^

    Looks nice, thus, you should make a better AA than yesterday's.

    I didn't have in_attack aa when I played against you, it was a mistake on my part. so it should be better now.
    avatar
    LaZeR
    Members
    Members

    Posts : 257
    Join date : 2010-03-09

    Re: 2v1 Kiro users

    Post by LaZeR on Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:10 am

    xGanngst wrote:lazer... i dont use kiro LOL

    It's easy to tell when people are using kiro's and if you're one of the people in the screenshot then you're using his cheat too.

    peter paid 1000 for kiro

    Posts : 193
    Join date : 2011-08-31

    Re: 2v1 Kiro users

    Post by peter paid 1000 for kiro on Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:22 am

    LaZeR is such a raged guy, kicking me everytime I join the server, cause I beat his miserable butt.

    avatar
    LaZeR
    Members
    Members

    Posts : 257
    Join date : 2010-03-09

    Re: 2v1 Kiro users

    Post by LaZeR on Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:33 am

    peterlmad wrote:LaZeR is such a raged guy, kicking me everytime I join the server, cause I beat his miserable butt.


    You left the part out where I kick you for not following the rules I set up.

    Atex

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2011-12-27

    Re: 2v1 Kiro users

    Post by Atex on Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:51 am

    LaZeR wrote:
    xGanngst wrote:lazer... i dont use kiro LOL

    It's easy to tell when people are using kiro's and if you're one of the people in the screenshot then you're using his cheat too.
    Actually xGanngst is not using kiro's Very Happy Just felt like telling you
    avatar
    LaZeR
    Members
    Members

    Posts : 257
    Join date : 2010-03-09

    Re: 2v1 Kiro users

    Post by LaZeR on Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:22 am

    Atex wrote:
    LaZeR wrote:

    It's easy to tell when people are using kiro's and if you're one of the people in the screenshot then you're using his cheat too.
    Actually xGanngst is not using kiro's Very Happy Just felt like telling you

    but if he was one of the people in the screenshot then he was using kiro's at the time.
    avatar
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

    Posts : 2017
    Join date : 2009-06-26

    Re: 2v1 Kiro users

    Post by Mini-Moof on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:35 pm

    peterlmad wrote:LaZeR is such a raged guy, kicking me everytime I join the server, cause I beat his miserable butt.


    Atex wrote:
    LaZeR wrote:
    xGanngst wrote:lazer... i dont use kiro LOL

    It's easy to tell when people are using kiro's and if you're one of the people in the screenshot then you're using his cheat too.
    Actually xGanngst is not using kiro's Very Happy Just felt like telling you


    Calm Down
    avatar
    Sieni_soppa :DDDDD

    Posts : 15
    Join date : 2013-04-14

    Re: 2v1 Kiro users

    Post by Sieni_soppa :DDDDD on Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:16 pm

    lol!
    avatar
    sn1p4z

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2013-04-19

    Re: 2v1 Kiro users

    Post by sn1p4z on Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:51 pm

    cimer albert Very Happy

    Sponsored content

    Re: 2v1 Kiro users

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:40 am