Free Cheats for multiple games

ALL [Pro-Club] Public Cheats are updated as of 01/16/17 have fun thanks for stopping by make sure to check out are new site www.proclubownz.com for all your updated news.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this week

HvH + AWP...

LaZeR
    Members
    Members

HvH + AWP...

Post by LaZeR on Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:26 pm

Yeah, I've been away from the HvH scene for quite some time now and I can't help but notice that many people are using the AWP and set their aimspot to body...Who else thinks that this beats the purpose of even playing HvH?

In my opinion AWP should be restricted.
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    Admin

Re: HvH + AWP...

Post by [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH on Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:17 am

Yeah its kinda lame makes everyone camp more cause of it but if everyone rushes at one time you can beat the awp.

peter paid 1000 for kiro

Post by peter paid 1000 for kiro on Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:01 am

I am with you, awp is lame and should be restricted, even x22 with awp can kill cheats that are alot better.
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

Post by Mini-Moof on Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:18 am

peterlmad wrote:I am with you, awp is lame and should be restricted, even x22 with awp can kill cheats that are alot better.

Agreed and also welcome back lazer Smile
    Eternity

Post by Eternity on Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:08 pm

oh noes then i cant kill vs kiro chit damnit.
    i so raged
    ps : i vote for no !
    LaZeR wrote:Yeah, I've been away from the HvH scene for quite some time now and I can't help but notice that many people are using the AWP and set their aimspot to body...Who else thinks that this beats the purpose of even playing HvH?

ur aa should be restricted.
    i want to say what hvh became seriously dunno why i still play this poopie but i still doing it like a fkn idiot who has nothing else to do in his fkn lyfe.
    LaZeR
    Members
    Members

Post by LaZeR on Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:05 pm

Eternity wrote:oh noes then i cant kill vs kiro chit damnit.
    i so raged
    ps : i vote for no !
    LaZeR wrote:Yeah, I've been away from the HvH scene for quite some time now and I can't help but notice that many people are using the AWP and set their aimspot to body...Who else thinks that this beats the purpose of even playing HvH?

ur aa should be restricted.
    i want to say what hvh became seriously dunno why i still play this poopie but i still doing it like a fkn idiot who has nothing else to do in his fkn lyfe.

If you wanted fairplay then you shouldn't have started playing HvH. AWP in HvH makes the games so Humping boring and it always results in people camping 24/7. If AWP is available to use then speedhack should be too, it's pretty much the only counter.

@Killdeath's post:
    Yes I know but it never happens, everyone is always waiting for someone else to go out first.
    Eternity

Post by Eternity on Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:48 am

LaZeR wrote:
    If you wanted fairplay then you shouldn't have started playing HvH. AWP in HvH makes the games so Humping boring and it always results in people camping 24/7. If AWP is available to use then speedhack should be too, it's pretty much the only counter.

@Killdeath's post:
    Yes I know but it never happens, everyone is always waiting for someone else to go out first.
    what did u expect? hvh is never fairplay(like someone has hitscans or the other not , but maybe mister has already this since a long time so he thinks thats normal to find that in a cheat ). if u want that i stop awp then stop ur fkn aa & i would come without this poopie.
    also i remember the 2011 2010 times it was better than this poopie.
    hvh abusive.
    LaZeR
    Members
    Members

Post by LaZeR on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:00 am

Eternity wrote:
    LaZeR wrote:

@Killdeath's post:
    what did u expect? hvh is never fairplay(like someone has hitscans or the other not , but maybe mister has already this since a long time so he thinks thats normal to find that in a cheat ). if u want that i stop awp then stop ur fkn aa & i would come without this poopie.
    hvh abusive.

Even if I would stop using that AA people would still use AWP because it's guaranteed kills. AWP should be restricted.
    Eternity

Post by Eternity on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:10 am

LaZeR wrote:
    Eternity wrote:
    LaZeR wrote:

@Killdeath's post:
    hvh abusive.

Even if I would stop using that AA people would still use AWP because it's guaranteed kills. AWP should be restricted.
    voting for no everyone has his playstyle. even if its lame or whatever. & u never tried to play awp.
    LaZeR
    Members
    Members

Post by LaZeR on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:23 am

Eternity wrote:
    LaZeR wrote:
    Eternity wrote:
    LaZeR wrote:

@Killdeath's post:
    hvh abusive.

voting for no everyone has his playstyle. even if its lame or whatever. & u never tried to play awp.

I have tried it, I think it's stupid & retarded.
    Luckily I have already persuaded the owner of the royal cheats server to restrict AWP. It's just a matter of time.

Last edited by LaZeR on Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    Eternity

Post by Eternity on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:57 am

LaZeR wrote:
    Eternity wrote:
    LaZeR wrote:
    Eternity wrote:
    LaZeR wrote:

@Killdeath's post:
    hvh abusive.

Luckily I have already persuaded the owner of the royal cheats server to restrict AWP. It's just a matter of time.

i would ask him for your aa too. cuz i think its retarded.

I ETERNITY SWEAR TO STOP FIGHTING WITH LAZER IN THE NEXT 2 POSTS.
    KILLZODE

Post by KILLZODE on Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:11 pm

Stop the fighting in the next 2 posts,
    or else you both will get your butts spanked 1000 times by a(EDIT spiked PADDLE).
    And I will tell your mothers ><

200th Post Very Happy
    Eternity

Post by Eternity on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:28 pm

last words:

2004/2007 (??) 2007/2010 i was a kid who plays with public hacks (but still good times) 2010/2011 was good 2012 starting to be poopie 2013 the end of hvh for me.
    now its the cheat who plays not the player.
    also thanks for kiro/polak for ruining the hvh.
    especially kiro (the aa wich it cant be really fixable seems).
    yes i mad now. idiots can die , im out now to try help idiots in this world officialy seems i cant save everyone (works irl too).
    gj,continue ur shits , & it will be more than poopie if u see what i mean.(i hope no it will still like that)
    itsuka,i hope some persone can understand.
    KILLZODE

Post by KILLZODE on Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:03 pm

Eternity wrote:last words:

2004/2007 (??) 2007/2010 i was a kid who plays with public hacks (but still good times) 2010/2011 was good 2012 starting to be poopie 2013 the end of hvh for me.
    now its the cheat who plays not the player.
    also thanks for kiro/polak for ruining the hvh.
    especially kiro (the aa wich it cant be really fixable seems).
    yes i mad now. idiots can die , im out now to try help idiots in this world officialy seems i cant save everyone (works irl too).
    gj,continue ur shits , & it will be more than poopie if u see what i mean.(i hope no it will still like that)
    itsuka,i hope some persone can understand.
    I understand,
    but,
    Keep The Peace.
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    Admin

Post by [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH on Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:01 am

But i do have to say if there using that aa only way to stop it is awp. So I'm not sure about banning the awp but awp = camp.

Paradoxxx_
    Trusted
    Trusted

Post by Paradoxxx_ on Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:34 am

LaZeR wrote:
    Eternity wrote:
    LaZeR wrote:
    Eternity wrote:
    LaZeR wrote:

@Killdeath's post:
    hvh abusive.

I LAZER SWEAR TO STOP FIGHTING WITH ETERNITY IN THE NEXT 2 POSTS.

Inb4 you ask who I was/am I played with ya yesterday under Latin_King nickname.

You're, yeah, you're the only one which my aim can't kill easly, cuz of that retarded AA. Hence why we're using awps.

So, let's take a normal round as exemple.

As you use pr0UberAA, you'll rush first.

We take you down with AWP easly.

Then, as nobody else uses that AA, we take AK back.

It's like NP for me.

Don't want awp? Do not use that AA.

Oh, and in case somebody else uses the same AA?

Repeat "We take you down with AWP easly."

DYN4M1K

AWP

Post by DYN4M1K on Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:57 am

I find AWP has good this and bad this.

Baddest if your Shoot Fail like AutoWall Fail your normaly Dead
    Good 1 Shot
    AntiAim is useless if the Aim on Body.

But Speed Hacker sucks
    LaZeR
    Members
    Members

Post by LaZeR on Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:58 am

Paradoxxx_ wrote:
    LaZeR wrote:
    Eternity wrote:
    LaZeR wrote:
    Eternity wrote:
    LaZeR wrote:

@Killdeath's post:
    hvh abusive.

You're, yeah, you're the only one which my aim can't kill easly, cuz of that retarded AA. Hence why we're using awps.

It's like NP for me.

Well I'm not going out first if people are using AWPs and BAM round takes 10 minutes.
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    Admin

Post by [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH on Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:45 am

You just have to find his head ask lazer I head shot him all the time. Smile and the answer is no I will not tell where I found it lol.
    KILLZODE

Post by KILLZODE on Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:57 am

Lazer add me on steam
    gianni12344321
    I want to fight you on proclub server.
    The server where my ping is 25 and yours is 110 lol
    Opposite day ><
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    Admin

Post by [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH on Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:11 am

KILLZODE wrote:Lazer add me on steam
    gianni12344321
    I want to fight you on proclub server.
    The server where my ping is 25 and yours is 110 lol
    Opposite day ><
    . Does not matter the ping if you can't hit his fake head your going to die you have to find his head to kill him.
    Eternity

Post by Eternity on Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:33 am

LaZeR wrote:
    Paradoxxx_ wrote:
    LaZeR wrote:
    Eternity wrote:
    LaZeR wrote:
    Eternity wrote:
    LaZeR wrote:

@Killdeath's post:
    hvh abusive.

It's like NP for me.

Well I'm not going out first if people are using AWPs and BAM round takes 10 minutes.

shut up funny guy.
    KILLZODE

Post by KILLZODE on Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:57 am

[Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH wrote:You just have to find his head ask lazer I head shot him all the time. Smile and the answer is no I will not tell where I found it lol.
    Mini moof already gave me the coordinates.
    He told me not to share so yea.
    Hes also implementing something that changes aim coordinates based on Aa.
    hehe cant wait.
    eXsolv3d

Post by eXsolv3d on Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:21 pm

I also just made a forum about this and i completely agree that it should be restricted..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:07 pm