Free Cheats for multiple games

ALL [Pro-Club] Public Cheats are updated as of 01/16/17 have fun thanks for stopping by make sure to check out are new site www.proclubownz.com for all your updated news.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this week

Bunch of Humping C*nts

Mini-Moof
    Admin

Bunch of Humping C*nts

Post by Mini-Moof on Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:25 pm

Lol Good bye Ea For tf2 and css, you wont be missed, although the £120 i spent to buy them when i was very Naive To the poopie they are

Want Some Advice

DONT BUY EA ITS A WASTE OF MONEY

For the price or 2 of there hacks you get every X22 cheat and future hacks

And X22 Has a far better detection rate , Ea Get But fucked way to much
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    Admin

Re: Bunch of Humping C*nts

Post by [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH on Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:43 pm

Yeah there a bunch of assholes i dont see them being around long. And i bet cryrus is on this forums when i find him mini you can ban him. One of admin said hes going to get his ip for me this is his name [Mod]chickengod800. thanks lol

Last edited by [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH on Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

Post by Mini-Moof on Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:45 pm

[Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH wrote:Yeah there a bunch of assholes i Dont see them being around long.

Nope i can see them getting another detection within a few months of "Vaccine 2.0" Thiers only 1 thing that's good about Ea, and that's every time they Hump up Jay is always there to take the piss, its brilliant :L
    iNFLUX

Post by iNFLUX on Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:30 am

I know pepoles who get banned to EA whit out any reason... x22 <3 Very Happy
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

Post by Mini-Moof on Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:07 am

Yeah man, Ea are a waste of time and there Forums are poopie, just people chatting poopie all the time including some of the admins and mods
    kidrauhl

Post by kidrauhl on Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:11 am

yes, x22 rocks ! x22 css & csgo lifetime
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    Admin

Post by [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH on Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:27 am

X22 I think is way better cheat then ea I never got banned using x22. I got banned 2 times with ea and I have not used since the last bans. I think Chod is a great coder but who ever doing the vaccine sucks. They say they have a alert system that notifies them when vac changes that just bs cause in that case the cheat should shut down when vac changes but nothing. Cyrus just feeding them guys bs to get people to keep buying vac detected cheat.
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

Post by Mini-Moof on Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:59 am

[Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH wrote:X22 I think is way better cheat then ea I never got banned using x22. I got banned 2 times with ea and I have not used since the last bans. I think Chod is a great coder but who ever doing the vaccine sucks. They say they have a alert system that notifies them when vac changes that just bs cause in that case the cheat should shut down when vac changes but nothing. Cyrus just feeding them guys bs to get people to keep buying vac detected cheat.

Exactly and the truth is it is a vac detected cheat, the only thing between 6k users and a vac ban is a driver that doesnt work properly and fails every few months
    p0kelotsmot

Post by p0kelotsmot on Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:09 am

so tonight I asked badsta(from Origanal valve hacks) who is better coder:
    you, or "paid" I totaly forgot his exact words ,somthing like straight up me.
    so I said no contest?
    NO CONTEST-meaning chod is trash compared to a private self coder.
    you know what pissed me off about ea?,is wen cyrus jack said"The current version of the v6 software was the exact version that was leaked clown~~!!By some kids that are like 16-18.shame on them mother fuckers,ea that is.
    most good coders I talk to they say chod copy's theirs feature's from their private cheat,not the code of snipplets Im pretty sure chod codes and makes some features himself and is also useing some simple codes from old versions of ea.now Idk if wav singed his codes to ea or what,you know like if you work for any company and your are building something for that company like anything that is being built for them((think out the box kids if u do not understand))
    but yes
    F U C K
    them lazy paid coders
    p0ke go buy better proofed hak Wink

p0kelotsmot

Post by p0kelotsmot on Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:16 am

[Pro-C|uB] Mini-moof wrote:
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH wrote:Yeah there a bunch of assholes i Dont see them being around long.

Nope i can see them getting another detection within a few months of "Vaccine 2.0" Thiers only 1 thing that's good about Ea, and that's every time they Hump up Jay is always there to take the piss, its brilliant :L
    yes im pretty sure some one with some good WINDOWS skil could Hump vaccine up realy quick.like nigz working for valve buying ea Rolling Eyes cyrus is an american terrorist.

Post by 1312 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:23 am

may i ask why u was banned? i find this quite funny cus i always said Hump Chod and ea lul.

No*Named*DK

Post by No*Named*DK on Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:50 am

Can we buy x22 again?
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    Admin

Post by [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH on Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:27 am

Yeah you can buy x22 anytime.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content