Free Cheats for multiple games

ALL [Pro-Club] Public Cheats are updated as of 01/16/17 have fun thanks for stopping by make sure to check out are new site www.proclubownz.com for all your updated news.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this week

How does this kid bhop like a god

spiritwaffles5

How does this kid bhop like a god

Post by spiritwaffles5 on Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:36 pm

Okay so there is a Jailbreak server called NoEscape Jailbreak that i usually play on quite often. THere is a kid that plays and he bhops insanely. However, its quite impossible to bhop the way he does because of the settings. I have a bhop script myself that spams the jump key for me when i hold spacebar. BUt i still cant bhop as fast as he does. And i am a very good bhopper and bhop fine on bhop servers. But the sv_airaccelerate is set so that bhopping the way he does isnt possible. I dont believe that he is scripting because all a script does is spam jump for you. He has got to be using something else to help him bhop. He literally can get going to where he can go across a map in a matter of seconds. He is not an admin so he couldnt change the cVars. Is there some software or exploit or something that he could be using? Anything? Btw the server is 66 tick if that helps at all. THanks guys
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

Re: How does this kid bhop like a god

Post by Mini-Moof on Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:16 pm

spiritwaffles5 wrote:Okay so there is a Jailbreak server called NoEscape Jailbreak that i usually play on quite often. THere is a kid that plays and he bhops insanely. However, its quite impossible to bhop the way he does because of the settings. I have a bhop script myself that spams the jump key for me when i hold spacebar. BUt i still cant bhop as fast as he does. And i am a very good bhopper and bhop fine on bhop servers. But the sv_airaccelerate is set so that bhopping the way he does isnt possible. I dont believe that he is scripting because all a script does is spam jump for you. He has got to be using something else to help him bhop. He literally can get going to where he can go across a map in a matter of seconds. He is not an admin so he couldnt change the cVars. Is there some software or exploit or something that he could be using? Anything? Btw the server is 66 tick if that helps at all. THanks guys

Easy, theres a difference between bhopping with W and bhopping with A and D if you go round in circles for a bit you catch speed

spiritwaffles5

Post by spiritwaffles5 on Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:23 pm

lol i know what you mean, but the server wont let you get the speed...

btw, do the lua bhop scripts still work? if so could i get a link?

snusprillan

Post by snusprillan on Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:14 am

Lnvr
    LaZeR
    Members
    Members

Post by LaZeR on Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:32 am

If the airaccelerate is lower then you just can't strafe as much, but as long as sv_enablebunnyhopping is 1 you can pick up speed as described. It's very easy might I add.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:35 pm