Free Cheats for multiple games

ALL [Pro-Club] Public Cheats are updated as of 01/16/17 have fun thanks for stopping by make sure to check out are new site www.proclubownz.com for all your updated news.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this week

to those who say ea detected...

p0kelotsmot

to those who say ea detected...

Post by p0kelotsmot on Sun May 13, 2012 8:17 pm

Mini-Moof
    Admin

Re: to those who say ea detected...

Post by Mini-Moof on Mon May 14, 2012 6:17 am

Poke, Vac bans arnt instant, they are Delayed, and can take anything up to like 6-8 weeks so there is still a chance :/
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    Admin

Post by [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH on Mon May 14, 2012 3:29 pm

WHO CARES ABOUT EA.
    p0kelotsmot

Post by p0kelotsmot on Mon May 14, 2012 4:28 pm

WHY THE CAPS?
    no mini said ea got him ban! Im pretty sure that cheat mini is working on stayed in his memory thats why i dont use that poopie!
    and Ringo said it isnt safe.
    p0kelotsmot

Post by p0kelotsmot on Mon May 14, 2012 4:30 pm

there isnt a chance for you to get ban from ea,i mean come on.
    you probly go in vac once a week,Im in there every day even with a cheat that im not sure is vac proof clown
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

Post by Mini-Moof on Mon May 14, 2012 6:20 pm

k, then dont have my cheat.. i didnt use it on vac, why would i :S i only ever used ea on vac, if my cheat stayed in the memory of the game then, you would have a ban and everyone who uses proclub war cheat would cause its the same cheat but tweaked and new menu added, the actul injection it self hasnt changed.

wanna know why it was ea that got me banned,

Cause i never selected Patch guard dissabled when i logged on, cause the options was, Windows 7 debugger enabled or patch guard 3, i chose windows 7 debugger enabled everytime, and HIV shouldnt of let me use the cheat.... but it did, so that why
    p0kelotsmot

Post by p0kelotsmot on Mon May 14, 2012 7:05 pm

thats crazy
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

Post by Mini-Moof on Mon May 14, 2012 7:11 pm

p0kelotsmot wrote:thats crazy

so yeah ea did get me vacced, cause hiv didnt even check to see if vaccine was loaded or if patch guard was
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    p0kelotsmot

Post by p0kelotsmot on Wed May 16, 2012 12:56 am

Umm I do..
    [ProClub]R1DER
    Trusted
    Trusted

Post by [ProClub]R1DER on Wed May 16, 2012 1:57 am

speaking of ea, which cheat is better...x22 or ea?
    p0kelotsmot

Post by p0kelotsmot on Wed May 16, 2012 5:09 am

ea over all imo for legit.
    shaless no spread
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

Post by Mini-Moof on Wed May 16, 2012 3:08 pm

x22 for legit and protection, HvH neither of them

Kalel

Post by Kalel on Thu May 17, 2012 2:19 pm

[Pro-C|uB] Mini-moof wrote:k, then dont have my cheat.. i didnt use it on vac, why would i :S i only ever used ea on vac, if my cheat stayed in the memory of the game then, you would have a ban and everyone who uses proclub war cheat would cause its the same cheat but tweaked and new menu added, the actul injection it self hasnt changed.

Cause i never selected Patch guard dissabled when i logged on, cause the options was, Windows 7 debugger enabled or patch guard 3, i chose windows 7 debugger enabled everytime, and HIV shouldnt of let me use the cheat.... but it did, so that why

With debugger enabled you can load unsigned drivers f.ucking noob. HIV wouldn't open if you didn't. It was your shitty cheat.
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

Post by Mini-Moof on Thu May 17, 2012 5:03 pm

Kalel wrote:
    [Pro-C|uB] Mini-moof wrote:k, then dont have my cheat.. i didnt use it on vac, why would i :S i only ever used ea on vac, if my cheat stayed in the memory of the game then, you would have a ban and everyone who uses proclub war cheat would cause its the same cheat but tweaked and new menu added, the actul injection it self hasnt changed.

With debugger enabled you can load unsigned drivers f.ucking noob. HIV wouldn't open if you didn't. It was your shitty cheat.

Well HIV did load so... It's there fault
    p0kelotsmot

Post by p0kelotsmot on Thu May 17, 2012 5:22 pm

idk how u got it to even load cheat selection..cause i have to select a certain boot code for it do work.
    Theres an old .bat file in wich all u had to do was run it,then restart pc and you could use ea any time you started your pc without loading different boot.
    Your desktop would say Test Mode
    but ever since free's patch came out they removed it,and tbh I dont like the new patch!If I change my power options to ballence and go idle over the night and wen i wake up,half the time it would of crashed over night?
    But I sent the old patch to a friend so I can always getz it back.
    But I honestly beleive,well I already told u.
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

Post by Mini-Moof on Fri May 18, 2012 10:24 am

p0kelotsmot wrote:idk how u got it to even load cheat selection..cause i have to select a certain boot code for it do work.
    Theres an old .bat file in wich all u had to do was run it,then restart pc and you could use ea any time you started your pc without loading different boot.
    but ever since free's patch came out they removed it,and tbh I dont like the new patch!If I change my power options to ballence and go idle over the night and wen i wake up,half the time it would of crashed over night?

K belive what you want, but it let me load it without patch guard dissabled

Kalel

Post by Kalel on Fri May 18, 2012 10:36 am

[Pro-C|uB] Mini-moof wrote:
    p0kelotsmot wrote:idk how u got it to even load cheat selection..cause i have to select a certain boot code for it do work.

It wouldn't let you load it without patchguard. You're Humping retarded, end of story. Debugger is the same as Patchguard disabled.
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

Post by Mini-Moof on Fri May 18, 2012 11:07 am

Kalel wrote:

It wouldn't let you load it without patchguard. You're Humping retarded, end of story. Debugger is the same as Patchguard disabled.

idc To be honest it let me load hiv.. end of i wouldnt say it did if it didnt..

Kalel

Post by Kalel on Fri May 18, 2012 1:15 pm

Kalel wrote:

It let you load HIV BECAUSE YOU HAD DRIVER SIGNING DISABLED (EITHER THROUGH PATCHGUARD OR DEBUGGER, SAME THING)

It was not EA and you're f.ucking retarded. End of story.
    p0kelotsmot

Post by p0kelotsmot on Fri May 18, 2012 1:44 pm

hey man stop with the fame!
    I'ved used that cheat before and from my past exsperience I had to reinstall windows,cause it took the hacks crosshai from in g4me and put it on my mouse cursor?That was like after the fifth injection.
    I dont like the HWID so i choose not to use that cheat inparicular.
    Now I used my buddy's cheat on vac atleast 6 times now,sometimes for an hour at a time.
    I used B 2 K 5's public loader and also the one provided with the proclub war-cheat/pub.
    Here let me check my steam.......nope still not vac'd its been four weeks now and I'm still kinda praying Shocked I dont get a ban. afro
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

Post by Mini-Moof on Fri May 18, 2012 2:05 pm

Kalel wrote:
    Kalel wrote:

It let you load HIV BECAUSE YOU HAD DRIVER SIGNING DISABLED (EITHER THROUGH PATCHGUARD OR DEBUGGER, SAME THING)

It was not EA and you're f.ucking retarded. End of story.

Sorry what was that did u just ask for a ban?

this thread is to be honest a waste of space on the forums

#CLOSED

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:53 pm