Free Cheats for multiple games

ALL [Pro-Club] Public Cheats are updated as of 01/16/17 have fun thanks for stopping by make sure to check out are new site www.proclubownz.com for all your updated news.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this week

Seriously what has HvH become

Mini-Moof
    Admin

Seriously what has HvH become

Post by Mini-Moof on Mon May 07, 2012 8:38 am

The amount of stupid Fags that are out there thinking there Humping big n poopie talking like a fag, Hvh has died cause of these fuckers

Css will never be like old source again
    p0kelotsmot

Re: Seriously what has HvH become

Post by p0kelotsmot on Mon May 07, 2012 9:25 am

Espeacily with happy plugins!
    Idc if i get soeeded with high ping..cause they going to die no matter what!
    so why not start by removing plugins on lua.stoned and set a timer on the round that wen it is spent the game ends...
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

Post by Mini-Moof on Mon May 07, 2012 10:34 am

p0kelotsmot wrote:Espeacily with happy plugins!
    Idc if i get soeeded with high ping..cause they going to die no matter what!
    so why not start by removing plugins on lua.stoned and set a timer on the round that wen it is spent the game ends...

yeah i agree in :/
    Rev0lt

HvH has been dead

Post by Rev0lt on Mon May 07, 2012 11:20 am

HvH died forever ago, reason i quit for so long, today it pretty much either a bunch of raging euros or tons of kids or LOL YOUR COPY AND PASTE poopie HACKS LOLZ (Who the !@#$ made such a big deal about all this coding bullshit? back in the day NO ONE gave two shits about any of that bullshit). HvH isnt nearly as big as it use to be where people were playing all the time and had tons of cheat servers with plent of people everyday all day, now its very rare to even have a game with more than maybe 8 people and it seems only certains times when people even play. HvH is poopie compared to what it use to be. Hell I remember when hacking came around in CSS and even then it was alot more fun then todays standards where everyone generaly has decent hacks. In the day if you had the best you were a damn legend and always owned everything and anything without any problems what so ever. Now days its all about just loading up airwaves and doing decent every game or being the best in there with a PUBLIC ffs. too many good hacks out in the public. R.I.P CSS Hacking 2005-2009 (well in my time on it)
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

Post by Mini-Moof on Mon May 07, 2012 11:59 am

Rev0lt wrote:HvH died forever ago, reason i quit for so long, today it pretty much either a bunch of raging euros or tons of kids or LOL YOUR COPY AND PASTE poopie HACKS LOLZ (Who the !@#$ made such a big deal about all this coding bullshit? back in the day NO ONE gave two shits about any of that bullshit). HvH isnt nearly as big as it use to be where people were playing all the time and had tons of cheat servers with plent of people everyday all day, now its very rare to even have a game with more than maybe 8 people and it seems only certains times when people even play. HvH is poopie compared to what it use to be. Hell I remember when hacking came around in CSS and even then it was alot more fun then todays standards where everyone generaly has decent hacks. In the day if you had the best you were a damn legend and always owned everything and anything without any problems what so ever. Now days its all about just loading up airwaves and doing decent every game or being the best in there with a PUBLIC ffs. too many good hacks out in the public. R.I.P CSS Hacking 2005-2009 (well in my time on it)

Tru Dat
    b3rnd
    Members
    Members

Post by b3rnd on Mon May 07, 2012 12:26 pm

p0kelotsmot

Post by p0kelotsmot on Mon May 07, 2012 12:35 pm

its not hard to just ignore people?
    It's mainly those who play us when we have high ping confused I still don't care what they say there,
    its what they say wen they come to our local server what cracks me up,then they leave?
    look all head hehe
    Eternity

Post by Eternity on Mon May 07, 2012 1:31 pm

You Guys you know that you can always play with css old engine? v34 tell me if you want ^^ , ive a lot of cheats for that (that can be found too)
    ps : i play more css v34 than ob (since ob is came the poopie is came too for me anti anti aim ect its going to be crazy omg) for that there is more hackers on the servers (russians ect) so thats nice because no insults ect.
    Tell me if you want to join me ^^
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    Admin

Post by [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH on Mon May 07, 2012 1:43 pm

well hvh is sucking now no one from USA don't play no more. And when people play rage quit fast. So I'm thinking we move to new games cause if we put are money one place we will lose.
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

Post by Mini-Moof on Mon May 07, 2012 1:52 pm

[Pro-C|uB]KILLDEATH wrote:well hvh is sucking now no one from USA don't play no more. And when people play rage quit fast. So I'm thinking we move to new games cause if we put are money one place we will lose.

Me n killzode are way ahead of you Smile

1NFERN0
    Members
    Members

Post by 1NFERN0 on Mon May 07, 2012 3:10 pm

Eternity wrote:You Guys you know that you can always play with css old engine? v34 tell me if you want ^^ , ive a lot of cheats for that (that can be found too)
    ps : i play more css v34 than ob (since ob is came the poopie is came too for me anti anti aim ect its going to be crazy omg) for that there is more hackers on the servers (russians ect) so thats nice because no insults ect.

White the hell Can i get the v34 version???D
    [ProClub]R1DER
    Trusted
    Trusted

Post by [ProClub]R1DER on Mon May 07, 2012 10:53 pm

u need to make a free public cheats and add more stuff to the server
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

Post by Mini-Moof on Tue May 08, 2012 7:49 am

[ProClub]R1DER wrote:u need to make a free public cheats and add more stuff to the server

We have tried that mate Sad , you people just hex edit our cheat and then sell it as there own private cheat and make money from something thats public

AKA: LMAOWNED and i think a few others Sad
    [ProClub]R1DER
    Trusted
    Trusted

Post by [ProClub]R1DER on Tue May 08, 2012 12:22 pm

[Pro-C|uB] Mini-moof wrote:
    [ProClub]R1DER wrote:u need to make a free public cheats and add more stuff to the server

We have tried that mate Sad , you people just hex edit our cheat and then sell it as there own private cheat and make money from something thats public

AKA: LMAOWNED and i think a few others Sad

Can't you program it to not let people hex edit it? Like if they hex edit it, the cheat wouldn't work.... FU**ing stupid people have to ruin everything. weakass balls licker
    b2k5
    Trusted
    Trusted

Post by b2k5 on Tue May 08, 2012 12:30 pm

[ProClub]R1DER wrote:Can't you program it to not let people hex edit it?
    done, try hexing latest proclub pub or airwaves.
    [ProClub]R1DER
    Trusted
    Trusted

Post by [ProClub]R1DER on Tue May 08, 2012 12:33 pm

b2k5 wrote:

b2k5, speaking of airwave, what do I do if I follow all the instruction for your cheat & b/c it doesnt work on my gayy window 7 64x
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

Post by Mini-Moof on Tue May 08, 2012 12:57 pm

b2k5 wrote:

oh it was done? o.O didnt know that lol ,
    p0kelotsmot

Post by p0kelotsmot on Wed May 09, 2012 2:27 pm

[ProClub]R1DER wrote:
    b2k5 wrote:

b2k5, speaking of airwave, what do I do if I follow all the instruction for your cheat & b/c it doesnt work on my gayy window 7 64x
    use proclub loader and it should inject
    paste this in the hvh.cfg

aim 1
    nospread 1
    norecoil 1
    triggerbot 0
    aa 1
    aaa 1
    silentaim 1
    lockaim 1
    mode 0
    minwalldamage 15
    crosshair 0

alias +ramp "sv_cheats 1; speed 5"
    alias -ramp "speed 1; sv_cheats 1"
    bind mouse2 +ramp

bind anyKEYhere +ramp
    be sure to unbind it in css.
    Rev0lt

Post by Rev0lt on Thu May 10, 2012 1:26 am

Eternity wrote:You Guys you know that you can always play with css old engine? v34 tell me if you want ^^ , ive a lot of cheats for that (that can be found too)

Yo id love to play v34 with you or anyone really, anyone know which version would work with my old hacks like old Neferty(all of them)/Epic VIP/Catalyst/old hl2hook/god cheat etc. i still got all of them and alot more. i know v34 wont be the one but id sure love to play like it was back in the day. maybe like v12 or some old one XD
    POW

Post by POW on Thu May 10, 2012 6:02 am

b2k5 wrote:

I had a look at it already, Pretty much NULNUL. lol

XBOX ONE: ADevilishPlayer
    Eternity

Post by Eternity on Thu May 10, 2012 10:31 am

Rev0lt wrote:

Yo id love to play v34 with you or anyone really, anyone know which version would work with my old hacks like old Neferty(all of them)/Epic VIP/Catalyst/old hl2hook/god cheat etc. i still got all of them and alot more. i know v34 wont be the one but id sure love to play like it was back in the day. maybe like v12 or some old one XD

yep add me on steam : nikubo i will explain you how it works (& yeh sorry for my bad english too lol)
    p0kelotsmot

Post by p0kelotsmot on Thu May 10, 2012 5:09 pm

Eternity wrote:
    Rev0lt wrote:

yep add me on steam : nikubo i will explain you how it works (& yeh sorry for my bad english too lol)
    I live in usa and probly have the worst grammer here Rolling Eyes so i can decipher alot rendeer
    b2k5
    Trusted
    Trusted

Post by b2k5 on Sat May 12, 2012 12:01 pm

POW wrote:I had a look at it already, Pretty much NULNUL. lol
    whats NULNUL?
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

Post by Mini-Moof on Sat May 12, 2012 12:13 pm

b2k5 wrote:
    POW wrote:I had a look at it already, Pretty much NULNUL. lol
    whats NULNUL?

No idea
    p0kelotsmot

Post by p0kelotsmot on Sat May 12, 2012 1:26 pm

not slang idk no your slang omg halp me!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:21 am